INTERNATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES… WITH A DIFFERENCE
Ironwood Insurance Services takes pride in the caliber of service, advice and products we provide to clients with international risk exposures. We’re building long-term relationships with clients with global risks by delivering focused advice, consistent service and quality products. We invite you to experience… The Ironwood Difference.
INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIZATION ADDS VALUE
The key to Ironwood’s difference is our team’s commitment to providing “added value” services that go beyond industry standards. Based on years of experience working with large clients with global operations, we understand the complexities of international risk management.
Our international practice focuses on specific areas, including:
- Political Risk
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Trade Credit
- Employers Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
By applying our industry knowledge to four key service areas – Program Administration, Claims Support, Risk Management and Loss Control – Ironwood Insurance Services helps provide your firm with a competitive advantage on an international level.
One of the keys to designing competitive insurance programs for clients with international risk exposures is access to specialized insurance markets. Ironwood represents all the major insurance companies as well as specialty markets that focus specifically on global risk programs. More important than access, Ironwood maintains excellent relationships with top underwriters and executives at these markets.
INTERNATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT FOCUS
- Accurately evaluate non-domestic risk exposures
- Structure and place global risk transfer programs
- Highlight local requirements for insurance placement and modify global program to satisfy regulatory obligations
- Relationship management with local insurance brokers, as needed
- Direct and monitor local admitted insurance placements
- Global communication with markets, reciprocating brokers and non-U.S. operations
- Maintenance of insurance program and monitoring of market conditions
- Claims management assistance with international property-casualty placements
WORLDWIDE BROKER NETWORK MEMBER
Worldwide Broker Network™ (WBN) has members in 101 countries on 6 continents, as well as 8 Associate Member firms providing a wide range of related services. WBN has grown from 9 firms in Western Europe to nearly 100 firms spanning the globe and serving clients through approximately 500 offices on all six inhabited continents. These generally are among the largest independently owned firms in their respective markets, providing the highest degree of service to both insurance and employee benefits clients.